Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm boring now

It’s really weird not having any kind of structure dictating what I’m supposed to be doing with my time. I got back pretty early on Monday, but slept most of the day because I stayed up all night at the Dublin hostel the night before. There wasn’t even a good reason for it, I just couldn’t sleep until 4:30 AM and then I decided it wasn’t worth it because I would have had to wake up to go to the airport at 5:30 AM anyway.

On Tuesday I watched That 70s Show for eight hours straight. Rosie bought the first season on DVD. Dear lord that was a good day, although I felt pretty useless afterward. Rosie remedied that by renting The Spongebob Squarepants Movie for us later in the evening.

Today I went to the library and watched The Sacrifice, which was absolute torture, and rented 12 Angry Men, Big, All the Real Girls, Broadway Danny Rose, and Live Flesh. They have an amazing selection of films in the library and I’m determined to watch a good number of them before I head home. There are so many great movies I can’t believe I haven’t seen. That’s mainly what I’m going to be up to for the next few weeks, I think.

I’m boring now.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?