Thursday, November 04, 2004

Picture this

Inexplicably, here in Britain, the word "squash" refers to juice concentrate. However, this is not the strangest thing about this product. See if you can put your finger on why I almost had a stroke when I saw this label!

The weather in Aberdeen just keeps getting colder and colder, and all of us here at the flat are spending more and more of our days bundled up in duvets.

This is my "sassy" face. Wow, I wish this wasn't the most exciting picture taken of me since the last picture post. But it is.

Here is Marianne playing around with the clown nose. What she obviously does not realize is that coulrophobia is not a joke to millions of people around the world.

After Jo left the flat to pick something up in town, Rosie and I dressed a stuffed animal in her clothes and held it hostage with a hair straightener. I forget why we did this. Have I mentioned that it's too cold to get out much?

While we tragically lacked supplies necessary to create a real nun-clown this Halloween, I wasn't going to get a habit in the mail from America and not wear it.

This is me and my friend Laura, who I love because she hangs out with me even if there isn't alcohol involved. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone like that here. Incidentally, we are drunk in this picture.

Depressing.

I cringe every time I see this because I don't know the answer.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?