Sunday, October 31, 2004

Disappointment

In a devastating turn of events, there will be no Nun-Clown in Scotland this year. That's right, not even one. There is simply no clown makeup to be found anywhere in Aberdeen, and I spent all afternoon looking. It got so I was even running into bookstores and shit, grabbing people by the collars and shouting, "CLOWN MAKEUP! CLOWN MAKEUP! IT'S A CLOWN MAKEUP EMERGENCY!" But nobody could help me.

I still have the habit, but it just wouldn't be the same. A year ago, dressing up as a nun would have been funny enough. But we're past that now. We've seen the nun-clown, and we know better.

This is obviously the worst thing that has ever happened, but I refuse to let it ruin my Halloween. After all, Nun-Clown is pretty fucking scary to look at, but if you think about it, it's scary to not be looking at her. Where is she now? What is she doing? Who is she killing? Questions like that keep all of us on our toes.

My mom reads this blog and she saw what I had written about her and Nun-Clown. She emailed me offering more questions. "Who is she? What planet did she grow up on?" Not what planet is she from, what planet did she grow up on. I love that. "Why is she so clueless?"

I'll leave you with a greeting Nun-Clown whipped up using Photoshop just now. She's no whiz, but she's learning!



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?